The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts the APPSC Group 1 Exam every 12 months, and following the first-rate APPSC Group, 1 e-book is important to crack the examination. Candidates need particular guidance and, more importantly, actual books to clean the assessments with high marks. The exam is done in three ranges: the preliminary/screening exam, the principle examination, and the non-public interview. If the applicants follow the right APPSC Group 1 ebook then he/they’ll have a essential information of the difficulty and the vastness of the syllabus.
- The APPSC Group 1 Exam Books will help the applicants to recognize the syllabus better and with included mock test papers, they also can exercise for the exam earlier.
Only the applicants determined on in the preliminary exam can be allowed to appear inside the most important examination, and those decided on inside the fundamental exam may be known as for the interview level.
The APPSC Group 1 Preliminary e-book, APPSC Group 1 Mains e-book, and APPSC Group 1 Interview books vary from every distinct because the syllabus varies from each other.
All the APPSC Group 1 book mentioned in the article will assist applicants secure a publish in APPSC Group 1, for posts along side
- Deputy Collectors in A.P Civil Service (Executive Branch),
- Assistant Commissioner,
- Deputy Superintendent of Police,
- Deputy Superintendent of Jail
- District Fire Officers,
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer,
- Regional Transport Officer,
- Assistant Probation and Excise Superintendent,
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer,
- District Registrar,
- District Employment Officer,
- Deputy Registrars,
- District Tribal Welfare Officer,
- District Social Welfare proper,
- District B.C Welfare Official,
- District Panchayat Officers,
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II,
- Administrative Officer/Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade-II and Assistant Officer.
APPSC Group 1 Books 2022
Along with the APPSC Group 1 Books 2022, contenders can also see the exam pattern, training technique, and solved papers. Individuals can improve their time manage abilities and study guidelines in trouble-solving thru getting ready AP History Books for Group 1 pdf. You need to additionally clear up the ultimate 6 years ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ గ్రూప్ 1 మునుపటి పేపర్లు to achieve the most marks within the examinations.
AP Group I Exam Pattern 2022
Andhra Pradesh Group 1 Paper Pattern 2022 offers information like topic names, the wide form of general questions, kind of questions, maximum marks, and test duration. Aspirants can also analyze the marking strategy, trouble weightage and significance the usage of APPSC Group 1 Prelims and Mains Pattern.
- Prelims Pattern
- The initial exam has 2 papers
- The questions are of intention kind
- Each paper has a hundred and twenty questions for 100 twenty minutes period
- The topics are General Studies and General Aptitude
- The basic marks are 240
- The exam duration is 4 hours
- Mains Test Pattern
- APPSC Group I Mains Exam has 2 sections
- Section I is of traditional type, segment II has descriptive kind questions
- The query paper is in both English and Telugu Medium
- The typical number of questions is 900
- The subjects of the examination are
- Paper I- General Essay
- Paper II- History, Culture and Geography of India & AP
- Paper III- Political, Constitution, Governance, Law and Ethics
- Paper IV- Economy, and Development of India & A.P
- Paper V- Science and Technology
These books are also endorsed for APPSC Preparation. A few of the critical APPSC take a look at cloth are:
Indian Polity by Laxmikanth
Geography – Majid Hussain
History – Bipin Chandra
Economy – Ramesh Singh